Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, July 23, 2012

Lee Jang Woo kisses and Kim Sun Ah accepts



Kim Sun Ah and Lee Jang Woo shared a romantic kiss.
On June 28th on the 10th episode of MBC’s ‘I Do I Do’Hwang Ji Ahn (played by Kim Sun Ah) and Park Tae Kang (Lee Jang Woo) affirmed their love for each other with a kiss.
On the episode, Lee Jang Woo is at Kim Sun Ah’s home and he flips through her shoe design note and finds out that she drew his face on one of the pages. Kim Sun Ah came rushing in to stop him from seeing it but she was a little too late.
Lee Jang Woo asked Kim Sun Ah, “Why did you draw this?”, then Kim Sun Ah answered, “It’s nothing. Give it to me”, and she turned around but Lee Jang Woo turned her around again to make her face him.
Lee Jang Woo said to Kim Sun Ah, “Let us be honest for one minute. That drawing.. why did you draw it?”, but Kim Sun Ah didn’t say anything and he gently put his hands on her face. Lee Jang Woo then proceeded to kiss Kim Sun Ah and she accepted his kiss. They ended up affirming their love for each other.
After the kiss Lee Jang Woo ran out of her apartment and spoke to himself, “I thought my heart would explode”, and he couldn’t stop smiling out of happiness.
Image: MBC ‘I Do I Do’
Source: NewsEN via Nate