Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Memorial Day Fashion Pick: Crisp White Button Down


I’m completely obsessed with white this season! Show me a closet with a classic white button down and I’ll give you a ton of new ways to wear it! To me, a white shirt is a like a blank canvas for an artist; it can take an outfit from super elegant to sexy casual in a flash. Check out some of my favorite white button downs and how to wear them for Memorial Day. 
Tips:  Try to keep the fit close to your curves or use a belt – I’m loving wide waist belts lately and wear them with everything! Also, consider using a pretty scarf to accentuate your waist. And like I mentioned in my White Jeans post, always keep your Tide pen handy just in case!
Slim Fit Shirt at Shopmango
Tote at Forever21
Shorts at Bankfashion
Wedges at Oldnavy
White Broderie Tie Shirt at Missselfridge
Polka Dot Skirt at Delias
Penny Loafers at Lulus